Click here to login to EIC APPS if you have logged in before. If this is your first time, please keep reading. Did you know that you could access your engineering applications such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MS Office, and others from any secure Internet connection? Anytime and anywhere, from your laptop to your iPAD, you can now access and run your engineering software programs online using EIC Virtual Labs. If you have never logged into the EIC APPS, you will need to install the appropriate client to access your data from the FIU network.
How to login to EIC Apps
NOTE: You must login to Citrix using your Novell username and password. If you are unable to login, go to the following link to change your Novell password: https://eic.fiu.edu/change-network-password/. There are two ways to utilize the EIC Apps remotely. You can download the Citrix client or logon through the web-based client. It is strongly recommended that you utilize the Citrix client, as not all EIC Apps work on the Web Interface.
Using Citrix Client (Strongly Reccomended)
Using Web Interface
- Go to http://eicapps.eng.fiu.edu
- Login with your novell username and password.
- In the domain type: EICAD
- You can use all the applications that are available for you. **** If your password does not work with the Citrix client, you must change the password when you login to a computer that has the Novell client or use this website to change your password: https://eic.fiu.edu/change-network-password/
1. Not able to login to eicapps. “Your credentials are invalid. Try again or contact your system administrator. “
Please change the Novell password and try again.
2. What type of operating system is supported?
Citrix is platform independent.
3. Could I use the iPad?
Yes. Download the Citrix receiver app to use an iPad.
4. Where do I save my work?
The fastest method is to save your work on the H: Drive. You may also save on the available local drives.
5. Why is there a delay or why are the applications running slowly?
It depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
6. What happens if I lose internet connection?
Login to EIC Apps and click on “reconnect online sessions”
7. Where can I get help?
If you are having trouble, please contact EIC tech support in Room EC 2805 or call (305)-348-3034