Click here to login to EIC APPS if you have logged in before. If this is your first time, please keep reading.
Did you know that you could access your engineering applications such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MS Office, and others from anywhere you have Internet connectivity? Anytime and anywhere, from your laptop to your iPAD, now you can access and run your engineering software programs online using EIC Virtual Labs.
If you have never logged into the EIC APPS, you will need to install the appropriate client to access your data from the FIU network.
How to login to EIC Apps
Using Citrix Client
(preferred mode that will gain access to Network drives)
**** You need to Login to citrix using your Novell username and password. If you are unable to login, go to the following link to change your Novell password:
How to troubleshoot Citrix
Using Web Interface
1. Go to http://eicapps.eng.fiu.edu
2. login with your novell username and password.
3. In the domain type: EICAD
4. You can use all the applications that are available for you.
**** If password does not work with citrix client, you have to change the password when you login into a computer that has the novell client or use this website to change your password: https://eic.fiu.edu/change-network-password/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Not able to login to eicapps. “Your credentials are invalid. Try again or contact your system administrator. “
– Change the Novell password and try again.
2. What type of operating system is supported?
– platform independent
3. Could I use the ipad?
– Yes. Download the Citrix receiver app
4. Where do I save my work?
– The fastest method is in on the H drive. Also the local drives are available.
5. Why is there a delay with the applications?
– It depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
6. What happened if I lose internet connection?
– Login to EIC Apps and click on “reconnect online sessions”
7. Where can I get help?
– If you are having trouble, please contact EIC tech support in Room EC 2805 or call 305.348.3034
EIC Apps Active sessions will disconnected after 8 hours.