Using Citrix Client
(preferred mode that will gain access to Network drives)
**** You need to Login to citrix using your Novell username and password. If you are unable to login, go to the following link to change your Novell password:
Using Web Interface
1. Go to http://eicapps.eng.fiu.edu
2. login with your novell username and password.
3. In the domain type: EICAD
4. You can use all the applications that are available for you.
**** If password does not work with citrix client, you have to change the password when you login into a computer that has the novell client or use this website to change your password: https://eic.fiu.edu/change-network-password/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Not able to login to eicapps. “Your credentials are invalid. Try again or contact your system administrator. “
– Change the Novell password and try again.
2. What type of operating system is supported?
– platform independent
3. Could I use the ipad?
– Yes. Download the citrix receiver app
4. Where do I save my work?
– The fastest method is in on the H drive. Also the local drives are available.
5. Why is there a delay with the applications?
– It depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
6. What happened if I lose internet connection?
– Login to eicapps and click on “reconnect online sessions”
7. Where can I get help?
– If you are having trouble, please contact EIC tech support in Room EC2805 or call 305.348.3034 .