Did you know that you could access your engineering applications such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MS Office, and others from any secure Internet connection? If you have never logged into EIC APPS, you will need to install the appropriate client to access your data from the FIU network.
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS
How to login to Citrix Apps
You must login to Citrix using your Novell username and password. If you are unable to login, go to the following link to change your Novell password: https://eic.fiu.edu/change-network-password/. There are two ways to utilize the EIC Apps remotely: you can download the Citrix client or log on through the web-based client. It is strongly recommended that you utilize the Citrix client, as not all EIC Apps work on the Web Interface.
- Go to http://eicapps.eng.fiu.edu
- Login with your novell username and password.
- In the domain type: EICAD
- You can use all the applications that are available for you.
**** If your password does not work with the Citrix client, you must change the password when you login to a computer that has the Novell client or use this website to change your password: https://eic.fiu.edu/change-network-password/
1. Not able to login to EICApps. “Your credentials are invalid. Try again or contact your system administrator. “
2. What type of operating system is supported?
Citrix is an independent platform and isn’t dependent on a specific operating system.
3. Can I use an iPad?
Yes. Download the Citrix receiver app to use an iPad. Please follow instructions from above to download and setup Citrix App.
4. Where do I save my work?
The fastest method is to save your work on the H: Drive. You may also save on the available local drives.
5. Why is there a delay or why are the applications running slowly?
The delay and speed you may be experiencing is dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
6. What happens if I lose internet connection?
Login to EIC Apps and click on “reconnect online sessions”
7. Where can I get help?
If you are having trouble, please contact EIC Tech Shop or call (305)-348-3034.
You can also submit a support ticket through the EIC Help Desk here.