We have a variety of options for printing at EIC, whether it’s for class or senior design projects. Printing services are available for all students and staff within CEC.
Add EIC Printing Funds
- Adding Funds to Your OneCard
- Cash – Add Cash to your Onecard by Visiting the PantherPit
- Credit Card – Add $ electronically through FIU OneCard
- Transfer the Funds to the Printing account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, your username, Panther ID #, and the transfer amount.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours to see the funds in your printing account.
The FIU Engineering Center is currently in the process of implementing 3D printers for student use.
This service provides users with secure access to their network drives in the FIU Engineering Center. Uses Secure-Encrypted Connection.
Large Format Printing
EIC has the capability of printing large posters up to 42 inches in width.
Printing Privileges and Charges
At the beginning of each semester, EIC will deposit $10 worth of printing credits into your account (free of charge) for printing in the computer labs.